27.3481, FYI: All-New SpecGram (September 2016) Online

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 2 18:49:11 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-3481. Fri Sep 02 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.3481, FYI: All-New SpecGram (September 2016) Online

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 14:49:04
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]
Subject: All-New SpecGram (September 2016) Online

Greetings, Linguists!

The September 2016 issue of Speculative Grammarian—the premier scholarly
journal featuring research in the neglected field of satirical linguistics—is
now available online for your browsing pleasure.

    http://SpecGram.com/CLXXVII.1/

The editors and publishers of Speculative Grammarian are pleased to announce
that another issue of our esteemed journal is now available. This issue offers
many excellent features, including a new and revolutionary interpretation of
Nostradamus, a new and revolutionary quadrant to accompany Pasteur’s, and the
new and revolutionary resurgence of Word-TV along with the usual collection of
letters from our readers, breaking news, student pearls, limericks, cartoons,
linguistic propaganda, puzzles, and more...

Next time (October 2016), we will have another all-new issue of Speculative
Grammarian.

Enjoy!

Trey Jones
Editor-in-Chief, Speculative Grammarian