27.3484, Qs: Dicourse Completion Test: Requests & Apologies

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 2 18:50:58 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-3484. Fri Sep 02 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.3484, Qs: Dicourse Completion Test: Requests & Apologies

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 14:50:43
From: Tobias Serf [takeover9292 at gmail.com]
Subject: Dicourse Completion Test: Requests & Apologies

Dear Linguist List Community,

I would feel delighted if you would participate in my Discourse Completion
Test (DCT). This test focuses on differences and similarities in the
production of two speech acts, namely requests and apologies between native
Speakers of British and American English. If you are a native Speaker of
British or American English, please feel free to contribute!

Discourse Completion Test: Requests and apologies
Target cultures: Native speakers of British and American English

The test can be found at the following location:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeM6OCsjW54H1qXpoh5ryF6hpwCRRXDnEsbyR
yr-xPmuK6u1Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thank you,
   Tobias Serf