27.3494, Calls: Pragmatics, Semantics, Typology/UK

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Sep 6 18:30:36 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-3494. Tue Sep 06 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.3494, Calls: Pragmatics, Semantics, Typology/UK

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 14:28:46
From: Miki Hanazaki [mikikazuhana at yahoo.co.jp]
Subject: Linguistic Expressions and Devices that Yield the Implicature of Cause and Effect

Full Title: Linguistic Expressions and Devices that Yield the Implicature of Cause and Effect