27.3839, Calls: Phonology/Germany

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 28 19:31:46 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-3839. Wed Sep 28 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.3839, Calls: Phonology/Germany

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 15:31:30
From: Ruben van de Vijver [ruben.vijver at uni-dusseldorf.de]
Subject: Old World Conference on Phonology 14

Full Title: Old World Conference on Phonology 14
Short Title: OCP 14

Date: 20-Feb-2017 - 22-Feb-2017
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Contact Person: Ruben van de Vijver
Meeting Email: Ruben.Vijver at hhu.de

Linguistic Field(s): Phonology

Call Deadline: 15-Oct-2016

Meeting Description:

We are pleased to announce that the Fourteenth Old World Conference on
Phonology (OCP) will be organized in Düsseldorf from February 20 to 22 2017.
The OCP website should be up soon.

The invited speakers, in reversed alphabetical order, are:

Kie Zuraw (UCLA)
Ingo Plag (Düsseldorf)
Martine Grice (Cologne)

Final Call for Papers:

We invite abstracts on any topic in phonology and especially welcome work
pertaining to the interaction of phonology with morphology and phonetics, work
on phonological representations and learning of phonological patterns.
Abstracts should be maximally 1 page, 12pt with a linespacing of 1, with an
extra page for references, tables and figures. You can submit at most one
abstract as first author and one as co-author.

Submit your abstract as PDF file through
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ocp14 in a new window

The deadline for submission of the abstract is October 15 by midnight German
time.

We are looking forward to your submissions!

                       Fund Drive 2016