28.1767, Calls: Poland/Gen Ling, Ling Theories, Psycholing, Socioling, Translation

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 11 18:11:08 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-1767. Tue Apr 11 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.1767, Calls: Poland/Gen Ling, Ling Theories, Psycholing, Socioling, Translation

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2017
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:10:33
From: Paweł Zakrajewski [pawel.zakrajewski at go2.pl]
Subject: Third Silesian Meeting of Young Scholars & Second Young Researchers International Symposium on Multilingualism

Full Title: Third Silesian Meeting of Young Scholars & Second Young Researchers International Symposium on Multilingualism
Short Title: SMYS/YRISM