28.3298, FYI: First Issue of I-LanD Journal

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Aug 4 13:29:23 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-3298. Fri Aug 04 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.3298, FYI: First Issue of I-LanD Journal

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Yue Chen <yue at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 09:29:13
From: Antonio Fruttaldo [afruttaldo at unior.it]
Subject: First Issue of I-LanD Journal

We are pleased to announce the publication of the first issue of the I-LanD
Journal.

Issue 1, 2017: The Discursive Representation of Globalised Organised Crime:
Crossing Borders of Languages and Cultures (available online at
https://iniziative-editoriali.it/shop/i-land-journal-identity-language-and-div
ersity/)

The I-LanD Journal reflects a commitment to publishing original and high
quality research addressing issues of identity, language and diversity from a
new critical and theoretical perspective.

Officially framed within the I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre, based at
the University of Naples “L’Orientale”
(http://www.unior.it/ateneo/14038/1/i-land-research-centre.html), the Journal
greatly benefits from the competence and highly interdisciplinary expertise of
the Centre’s scholars. In fulfillment of its mission, the Identity, Language
and Diversity Journal provides an outlet for publication to international
practitioners, with a view to disseminating and enhancing scholarly studies on
the relation between language and ethnic/cultural identity, language and
sexual identity/gender, as well as on forms of language variation derived from
instances of contamination/hybridization of different genres, discursive
practices and text types.

Chief Editors:

Giuditta Caliendo (University of Lille)
Maria Cristina Nisco (University of Naples Parthenope)

Advisory Board:

Giuseppe Balirano - University of Naples L’Orientale (Italy)
Marina Bondi - University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (Italy)
Delia Chiaro - University of Bologna (Italy)
David Katan - University of Salento (Italy)
Don Kulick - Uppsala University (Sweden)
Tommaso Milani - University of Gothenburg (Sweden)
Oriana Palusci - University of Naples L’Orientale (Italy)
Paul Sambre - University of Leuven (Belgium)
Srikant Sarangi - Aalborg University (Denmark)
Christina Schäffner - Professor Emerita at Aston University (UK)
Vivien Schmidt - Boston University (USA)
Stef Slembrouck - Gent University (Belgium)
Marina Terkourafi - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (USA)
Girolamo Tessuto - University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli (Italy)
Johann Unger - Lancaster University (UK)

Copy Editors:
Eleonora Esposito - Sultan Qaboos University (Oman)
Antonio Fruttaldo - University of Naples L’Orientale (Italy)

                     Discourse Analysis
                     Sociolinguistics
                     Text/Corpus Linguistics