28.3540, Calls: Language Acquisition / Language Learning (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Aug 28 15:03:33 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-3540. Mon Aug 28 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.3540, Calls: Language Acquisition / Language Learning (Jrnl)

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:03:26
From: Judit Kormos [j.kormos at lancaster.ac.uk]
Subject: Language Acquisition / Language Learning (Jrnl)

Full Title: Language Learning

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition

Call Deadline: 25-Nov-2017

Dear Colleagues,

Language Learning is inviting proposals for a 2019 special issue from
interested guest editors. We seek proposals that address a theme or research
methodology that will be of interest and relevance to the journal's
international readership of language learning scholars. We are especially
interested in special issue themes that will highlight work in contexts and
areas of inquiry in language learning which are underrepresented. The special
issue will bring together nine original contributions of standard article
length (9,000 words including references) and will be accompanied by an
introduction written by the guest editor(s).

For more information please visit:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9922/homepage/call_f
or_proposals__2019_special_issue.htm
Deadline: 25 November 2017.

Please feel free to contact the editor of special thematic issues
(j.kormos at lancaster.ac.uk) with any questions.
Best wishes,
Judit Kormos