28.5227, Calls: Disc Analysis, Gen Ling, Lang Acquisition, Psycholing, Text/Corpus Ling/UK

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Dec 11 19:38:08 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-5227. Mon Dec 11 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.5227, Calls: Disc Analysis, Gen Ling, Lang Acquisition, Psycholing, Text/Corpus Ling/UK

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 14:37:58
From: Mike Mensink [mensinkm at uwstout.edu]
Subject: 28th Annual Meeting of the Society for Text & Discourse

Full Title: 28th Annual Meeting of the Society for Text & Discourse
Short Title: ST&D 2018

Date: 17-Jul-2018 - 19-Jul-2018
Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
Contact Person: Mike Mensink
Meeting Email: std2018 at easychair.org
Web Site: https://easychair.org/cfp/std2018

Linguistic Field(s): Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Psycholinguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics

Call Deadline: 18-Feb-2018

Meeting Description:

The Society for Text & Discourse is proud to announce its Twenty-Eighth Annual
Meeting to be held in Brighton, UK, July 17 - July 19, 2018. The conference
will be held at the Hilton Brighton Metropole.

We invite students and scholars from various disciplines (e.g., psychology,
linguistics, neuroscience, learning sciences, and others) to attend and
participate in the 2018 annual meeting of the Society for Text & Discourse,
which will be held in conjunction with the 2018 annual meeting of the Society
for the Scientific Study of Reading.

Call for Papers:

The submission page for the 28th Annual Meeting of the Society for Text &
Discourse is now open and will close on February 18, 2018. We invite students
and scholars from various disciplines (e.g., psychology, linguistics,
neuroscience, learning sciences, and others) to attend and participate. We
invite proposals for individual papers and posters presenting original
research on text and discourse processing, representation, and analysis.

Visit https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=std2018 to submit your proposal.

Please visit our online submission system to read the full call for papers:
https://easychair.org/cfp/std2018

          http://multitree.org/