28.5309, Calls: Mongolic, General Linguistics/China

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 14 20:26:05 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-5309. Thu Dec 14 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.5309, Calls: Mongolic, General Linguistics/China

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 15:25:54
From: Vlada Baranova [vlada at eu.spb.ru]
Subject: 3th International Conference on Mongolic Linguistics

Full Title: 3th International Conference on Mongolic Linguistics
Short Title: ML 2018

Date: 29-Jul-2018 - 01-Aug-2018
Location: Chifeng,Inner Mongolia, China
Contact Person: Pavel Rykin Vlada Baranova
Meeting Email: imuml2018 at 126.com

Language Family(ies): Mongolic

Call Deadline: 15-Feb-2018

Meeting Description:

The Third International Conference on Mongolic Linguistics (ML 2018) to be
held in Chifeng in July 29–August 1, 2018, is based on the theme
“Standartization, Informatization, Legalization, and Internationalization of
Mongolic Languages and Scripts”. The Conference is organized by School of
Mongolian Studies, Inner Mongolia University, in collaboration with Institute
for Linguistic Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences, National University of
Mongolia, Kalmyk State University and Buryat State University.

ML 2018 will serve as a comprehensive forum for exchange of novel knowledge
and experience in investigating various aspects of Mongolic languages,
especially those subsumed under the general theme of the Conference.

Call for Papers:

The Third International Conference on Mongolic Linguistics (ML 2018)
“Standartization, Informatization, Legalization, and Internationalization of
Mongolic Languages and Scripts”
Chifeng, China, July 29–August 1, 2018.

The working languages at the Conference will be English, Russian, and
Mongolian. If your paper is selected by the Organizing Committee, we will send
you our formal invitation and provide you accommodation and meals during the
conference session, as well as certain sightseeing activities. Please be
warned that the transportation fee is not included.

If you are interested in participating please submit your application by
February 1, 2018. Applications should be submitted by filling in the form
below. A short one-page CV should be attached to the application form.

We are planning to have published Conference Proceedings with full-length
papers after the Conference. We will inform you whether your paper is selected
by the Organizing Committee before February 15, 2018.

Please forward this circular to those of your colleagues who are involved in
studying of related topics and who might be interested to participate.

E-mail address: imuml2018 at 126.com, please indicate the topic of your message
as follows: “To the Organizing Committee”.

Application Form
Last and first name
Country, city
Affiliation
Academic degree, title, position
Mailing address, phone number
E-mail
Title of paper
Abstract in English, Russian or Mongolian (up to 200 words)

          http://multitree.org/