28.5317, Calls: Ling & Literature / International Journal of Kurdish Studies (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 15 16:02:53 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-5317. Fri Dec 15 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.5317, Calls: Ling & Literature / International Journal of Kurdish Studies (Jrnl)

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 11:02:44
From: Hasan Karacan [ijoks21 at gmail.com]

Full Title: International Journal of Kurdish Studies

Linguistic Field(s): Ling & Literature

Subject Language(s): Kurdish, Central (ckb)

Language Family(ies): Indo-European

Call Deadline: 01-Jan-2018

Call for Papers:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We are calling for articles for the forthcoming issues of the International
Journal of Kurdish Studies. The next issue will be published in January 2018.
The deadline for submissions is 1 January 2018. They should be sent in
electronic format to editor at ijoks.com

The aim of our journal is to present original research on the languages and
peoples of Kurdish from its beginning down to the present. In addition to
Kurdish itself any aspects of Kurdish relations with an influence on the areas
of the Middle East, Mesopotamia, Central Asia, the Caucasus, Europe and
Kurdish who are all around the world, falls within the journal's scope

IJOKS is an international refereed journal and enriches its indexes. Now our
Journal is accepted and hosted by Turkish JournalPark Academic, supported by
TUBITAK, Turkey, and indexed by many indexes and lists.
Hasan Karacan Ph.D (Editor&Founder)
IJOKS

e-mail: editor at ijoks.com
ijoks21 at gmail.com