28.730, TOC: Canadian Modern Language Review 73 / 1 (2017)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 7 19:11:44 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-730. Tue Feb 07 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.730, TOC:  Canadian Modern Language Review 73 / 1 (2017)

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)
Homepage: http://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amanda at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 14:11:39
From: Tamara Hawkins [journals at utpress.utoronto.ca]
Subject: Canadian Modern Language Review Vol. 73, No. 1 (2017)

Publisher:	University of Toronto Press
			http://www.utpjournals.com/

Journal Title:  Canadian Modern Language Review
Volume Number:  73
Issue Number:  1
Issue Date:  2017

Main Text:

Now available online…

Canadian Modern Language Review/ La Revue canadienne des langues vivantes
Volume 73, Number 1 (February 2017)
http://bit.ly/cmlr731

Articles:

Two Expatriate English Instructors in China: Their Experiences, and
Perspectives of Local Students and Teachers
Ling Shi
http://bit.ly/cmlr731a

“As a Person, I Feel I’ve Changed Pretty Immensely”: Sojourners’ Aspirations
and Self-Perceived Achievements
Mareike Müller
http://bit.ly/cmlr731b

Analyse des mots connecteurs dans les résumés produits par des élèves FL1 et
FL2 Léonard P. Rivard, Pierre Minkala-Ntadi, Margaux Roch-Gagné, and Ndeye R.
Gueye
http://bit.ly/cmlr731c

Focus on the Classroom / Pleins Feux sur la Classe
La place de l’art dramatique dans un cours de français oral de 2e année
universitaire Catherine Black
http://bit.ly/cmlr731d

Book and Software Reviews / Critiques de Livres et de Logiciels

Cultural Migrants and Optimal Language Acquisition by F. Forsberg Lundell & I.
Bartning. (Eds.) Kristina Berynets
http://bit.ly/cmlr731e

Language, Literacy and Technology by R. Kern Catherine Caws
http://bit.ly/cmlr731f

                     General Linguistics
                     Language Acquisition

Subject Language(s): Chinese, Mandarin (cmn)