28.940, Qs: Help with Research on Japanese Sound Symbolism

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Feb 20 19:21:59 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-940. Mon Feb 20 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.940, Qs: Help with Research on Japanese Sound Symbolism

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 14:21:51
From: Marija Stepanovic [marija.xd at gmail.com]

Dear colleagues,

I am conducting a cross-linguistic questionnaire-based study of the cognitive
aspects of sound symbolism and I need help finding research participants who
are native speakers of Japanese. The research primarily targets monolingual
speakers of Japanese and/or those with only elementary knowledge of some other
language(s), but anyone is welcome to take part.

The questionnaire itself is very short (only 10 multiple-choice questions) and
completely anonymous.

Please share the following link with your students, colleagues, friends, and
family.
https://goo.gl/forms/GDvRiIYgqQwCLyrB2

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,