28.1046, Qs: Survey on Language use and Attitudes

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 28 19:22:10 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-1046. Tue Feb 28 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.1046, Qs: Survey on Language use and Attitudes

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 14:22:01
From: Laura Hekanaho [laura.hekanaho at helsinki.fi]
Subject: Survey on Language use and Attitudes

I’m a PhD student at the university of Helsinki and I am looking for native
English, Finnish or Swedish speakers to participate in a survey on language
use and attitudes.

Participants need to be over 18 years old and a) native speakers of English
(any variety) or b) native Finnish or Swedish speakers who speak English
fluently. Filling in the survey will take approximately 15-30 minutes,
depending on your own input. Responses will be handled anonymously.

More information is available on the survey webpage. Here is the link to the
survey:

http://languageuse.questionpro.com

Thank you for your interest and your participation is highly appreciated! If
you have any questions, please contact me at laura.hekanaho at helsinki.fi

Linguistic Field(s): Sociolinguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)