28.102, FYI: Call for Nominations International Linguapax Award

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 5 20:09:00 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-102. Thu Jan 05 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.102, FYI: Call for Nominations International Linguapax Award

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Yue Chen <yue at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 15:08:49
From: Amélie Ponce [amelie.ponce at linguapax.org]

We are pleased to announce that the call for nominations for the International
Linguapax Award is open until January 21st 2017.

This award is a tribute to outstanding action carried out in different areas
in favour of the preservation of linguistic diversity, revitalization and
reactivation of linguistic communities and the promotion of multilingualism.
Candidates are individuals of the academic community and civil society as well
as entities or collectives.

The rules and list of previous winners are available on our website:

 http://www.linguapax.org/english/what-we-do/linguapax-award

You are kindly invited to share this information through your networks.

Thank you and best wishes for the new year!

                       Fund Drive 2016

          http://multitree.org/