28.117, Calls: General Linguistics; Psycholinguistics; Sociolinguistics / Toronto Working Papers in Linguistics (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 5 21:03:56 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-117. Thu Jan 05 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.117, Calls: General Linguistics; Psycholinguistics; Sociolinguistics / Toronto Working Papers in Linguistics (Jrnl)

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amanda at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 16:03:50
From: Ruth Maddeaux [ruth.maddeaux at mail.utoronto.ca]

Full Title: Toronto Working Papers in Linguistics

Linguistic Field(s): General Linguistics; Psycholinguistics; Sociolinguistics

Call Deadline: 28-Feb-2017

The Toronto Working Papers in Linguistics (TWPL) is a free online journal
produced by the Linguistics Graduate Course Union at the University of
Toronto. We publish papers by faculty and students in the fields of
theoretical and experimental linguistics.

We are currently accepting submissions for a general issue (Volume 38). This
is a general call for submissions from any of the following areas of
linguistics:

- Theoretical (generative grammar: phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax,
semantics)
- Language variation (sociolinguistics, dialectology, language variation &
change)
- Psycholinguistics (comprehension and production, language acquisition, both
in relation to linguistic theory)

Normally, papers in applied linguistics, language pedagogy, or conversation
analysis lie outside of our focus and cannot be accepted for publication.

Submissions from both students and faculty are encouraged. We accept
submissions in both English and French.

The deadline for submission is February 28, 2017.

To submit, visit our website (http://twpl.library.utoronto.ca/index.php/twpl),
create a login, and follow the submission instructions. Papers submitted by
email will not be considered. The TWPL style guides for both Microsoft Word
and LaTeX are available on the website.

Please contact us at twpl at utoronto.ca with any questions. We look forward to
your submissions.

                       Fund Drive 2016