28.359, Qs: Request for English Native Speakers in UK for Survey

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 17 21:13:26 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-359. Tue Jan 17 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.359, Qs: Request for English Native Speakers in UK for Survey

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 16:13:19
From: Judith Rauland [judith.rauland at uni-bonn.de]

I am conducting a survey on the perception of discourses on immigration for my
MA thesis and I am looking for English native speakers from the UK, who live
or lived most of their lives in the UK.

I am kindly asking the LINGUIST List community to share the link of the survey
with friends, colleagues, and acquaintances who are native speakers of English
from the UK and who would be willing to participate in this 20-minute online
questionnaire:

http://masurveyrauland.questionpro.com

All information collected in the survey will be coded and remain confidential.
Your participation in this study is completely voluntary and you can withdraw
from the survey at any point.

If you have any questions about the survey, participation or the findings of
the study, you may contact Judith Rauland at judith.rauland at uni-bonn.de.

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

                       Fund Drive 2016