28.2946, Calls: Lang Acquisition, Psycholing, Semantics, Syntax/Germany

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 6 19:13:47 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-2946. Thu Jul 06 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.2946, Calls: Lang Acquisition, Psycholing, Semantics, Syntax/Germany

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 15:13:17
From: Saskia Brockmann [saskia.brockmann at uni-tuebingen.de]
Subject: Linguistic Evidence 2018

Full Title: Linguistic Evidence 2018
Short Title: LE18

Date: 15-Feb-2018 - 17-Feb-2018
Location: Tübingen, Germany
Contact Person: Saskia Brockmann
Meeting Email: LingEvid2018 at uni-tuebingen.de
Web Site: http://www.sfb833.uni-tuebingen.de/ev/le2018.html

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition; Psycholinguistics; Semantics; Syntax

Call Deadline: 24-Sep-2017

Meeting Description:

With the ninth Linguistic Evidence we bring a new focus on empirical,
theory-driven approaches to syntax, semantics and their interface to this
conference series. We are especially interested in the application of
experimental methods to linguistic theory building.

Invited Speakers:

Barbara Hemforth (Paris Diderot)
Edward Gibson (MIT)
Valentine Haquard (University of Maryland)
David Beaver (University of Texas, Austin)

Call for Papers:

We invite abstracts for 30+15 minute talks and also for poster presentations.
Unless you specify otherwise in your abstract, we shall consider all
submissions first as talks and then as posters. We accept at most two abstract
per person only one of which can be single-authored. Abstracts should be no
more than 3 pages long (without pagination!) including data, graphics and
references. They should have a 2.5cm margin on all sides, and should be
written in 11 point Arial font and send in as a .docx-document.

We will publish Online Proceedings and every poster and talk presentation will
be considered for publication within this volume.

Deadline for submission: September 24, 2017
Notification of acceptance: early November
Conference Dates: February 15 to 17, 2018

Submission is being managed with EasyChair  at
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=le2018

In case of problems, please contact LingEvid2018 at uni-tuebingen.de

The main conference website is at:
http://www.sfb833.uni-tuebingen.de/ev/le2018.html