28.3008, Qs: Study about learners and native Spanish speakers

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 11 16:14:40 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-3008. Tue Jul 11 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.3008, Qs: Study about learners and native Spanish speakers

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:14:33
From: Cristóbal Lozano [cristoballozano at ugr.es]

At the Universidad de Granada (Spain) we are investigating how people learn
Spanish. We are collecting data to create the second version of a large
database called CEDEL2 (Corpus Escrito del Español L2).

We are looking for learners of Spanish as well as native speakers of Spanish.
Click on the relevant link below for further info and instructions for
participation:

- Native speaker of English who is learning Spanish:
  https://goo.gl/forms/hiFCrgfarbSH6R5N2

- Native speaker of Japanese who is learning Spanish:
  https://goo.gl/forms/V3M9GgXg6ffmT0Ri2

- Spanish native speaker (hablante nativo de español):
  https://goo.gl/forms/5NhFT6qpHIYE4Zqh1

What can you get from it?

In return for your participation, you will get for free your level of Spanish
(only for learners). Additionally, if you are interested, we can send you a
certificate of participation printed by the Universidad de Granada (Spain).

If you are a teacher of Spanish, perhaps you would like to implement this as a
classroom activity with your students. Please get in touch with us for further
details and ideas.

Thank you for your participation!

Cristóbal Lozano (Universidad de Granada):
http://wpd.ugr.es/~cristoballozano/

Nobuo Ignacio López-Sako (Universidad de Granada):
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Nobuo_Lopez-Sako

                     Language Acquisition

Subject Language(s): English (eng)
                     Japanese (jpn)