28.1233, Calls: Slavic; Russian; General Linguistics / International Journal of Russian Studies (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 13 16:42:42 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-1233. Mon Mar 13 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.1233, Calls: Slavic; Russian; General Linguistics / International Journal of Russian Studies (Jrnl)

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2017
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amanda at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 12:42:31
From: Ayse Dietrich [editor at ijors.net]

Full Title: International Journal of Russian Studies

Subject Language(s): Russian (rus)

Language Family(ies): Slavic Subgroup

Call Deadline: 01-Jun-2017

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We are calling for articles for the forthcoming issues of the International
Journal of Russian Studies. The next issue will be published in July 2017. The
deadline for submissions is 1 June 2017. They should be sent in electronic
format to editor at ijors.net

The aim of our journal is to publish original articles on any topic related to
Russia throughout its long history including linguistics, literature, culture,
folklore, religion, history, international relations, domestic politics, law
military affairs and economics. In addition, articles related to Russia’s
continuing relations with and influence on the Ukraine, Belorussia, the Baltic
republics, Central Asia, and the north and south Caucasus are equally welcome.

Prof. Ayse Dietrich (Editor&Founder)
IJORS
e-mail: editor at ijors.net
dietrichayse at yahoo.com
http://www.ijors.net/

                       Fund Drive 2017

This year the LINGUIST List hopes to raise $70,000. This money
will go to help keep the List running by supporting all of our
Student Editors for the coming year.

Don't forget to check out the Fund Drive 2017 site!

http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

We collect donations via the eLinguistics Foundation, a
registered 501(c) Non Profit organization with the federal tax
number 45-4211155. The donations can be offset against your
federal and sometimes your state tax return (U.S. tax payers
only). For more information visit the IRS Web-Site, or contact
your financial advisor.

Many companies also offer a gift matching program. Contact
your human resources department and send us the necessary form.

          http://multitree.org/