28.1277, 5 dollar donation day and lottery is TODAY!

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 15 20:07:10 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-1277. Wed Mar 15 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.1277, 5 dollar donation day and lottery is TODAY!

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2017
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amanda at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:06:54
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: 5 dollar donation day and lottery is TODAY!

Dear Linguists,

It's today! 5 dollar donation day is open! As we strive to help - for free! -
those of you Linguists in your bourgeonning career, looking for a job, a
conference or a journal call for papers, we now hope you will stand by our
side with a small donation. Plus, we are excited to give our thinner-walleted
doners a chance to win Phonetic Transcription in Theory and Practice, by Berry
Heselwood (2013), published by Edinburgh University Press! Now we get it,
we're students with a small budget ourselves. But without these donations, we
couldn't provide any of the services we have to offer!

For every donation big or small, today, your name is entered in our special 5
dollar donation day lottery! For those of you who were planning on giving a
little more, you're in luck: today, if you donate 10 dollars or more, your
name is entered by default into not one, but two lotteries:
http://blog.linguistlist.org/uncategorized/the-second-lottery-is-now-open/

It's so easy, all you have to do is visit this url:

Thanks!

- the Student Editors

                       Fund Drive 2017

This year the LINGUIST List hopes to raise $70,000. This money
will go to help keep the List running by supporting all of our
Student Editors for the coming year.

Don't forget to check out the Fund Drive 2017 site!

http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

We collect donations via the eLinguistics Foundation, a
registered 501(c) Non Profit organization with the federal tax
number 45-4211155. The donations can be offset against your
federal and sometimes your state tax return (U.S. tax payers
only). For more information visit the IRS Web-Site, or contact
your financial advisor.

Many companies also offer a gift matching program. Contact
your human resources department and send us the necessary form.