28.1316, Announcing the 3rd 2017 Lottery

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 17 00:46:28 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-1316. Thu Mar 16 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.1316, Announcing the 3rd 2017 Lottery

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2017
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amanda at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 20:46:25
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Announcing the 3rd 2017 Lottery

Dear Subscribers,

Congratulations to the winners of last week's lotteries! Yesterday, we had a
total of three draws, including a special lottery for our 5 dollar donation
day! We are now excited to announce the opening of the third round of the
LINGUIST List Fund Drive Lottery. This time, the winner will receive not one,
but TWO prizes!

Between today and Wednesday, March 22nd, all donations will entitle you to be
entered to win a prize provided by two of our supporting publishers: one book
of your choice from the Multilingual Matters online catalog AND a free
subscription to the Journal: Anthropological Linguistics, published by
University of Nebraska Press! Your name is entered once for every $10
donation, so the more you donate, the greater your chance to win!

Don't wait another second, head over to our fund drive webpage, and enter for
your chance to win! http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Thank you for your donations, and good luck to each of you!

-Your LINGUIST List team

                       Fund Drive 2017

This year the LINGUIST List hopes to raise $70,000. This money
will go to help keep the List running by supporting all of our
Student Editors for the coming year.

Don't forget to check out the Fund Drive 2017 site!

http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

We collect donations via the eLinguistics Foundation, a
registered 501(c) Non Profit organization with the federal tax
number 45-4211155. The donations can be offset against your
federal and sometimes your state tax return (U.S. tax payers
only). For more information visit the IRS Web-Site, or contact
your financial advisor.

Many companies also offer a gift matching program. Contact
your human resources department and send us the necessary form.