28.2411, Qs: Participants for Online Study Needed

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed May 31 17:01:28 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-2411. Wed May 31 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.2411, Qs: Participants for Online Study Needed

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 13:01:22
From: Lina Baldus [baldus at uni-trier.de]
Subject: Participants for Online Study Needed

Hello,

I am a PhD student of English Linguistics at the University of Trier (Germany)
and I am looking for L2 learners of English with German as their mother tongue
who would like to participate in my online study.

The study takes approx. 20 min and one part of it will be a sentence
completion task.

One can win an Amazon voucher (1x30€, 1x20€ or 2x10€) and/or receive a summary
of the study.

I would really appreciate your help and you are also more than welcome to
share the link.

https://www.unipark.de/uc/uni-trier/baldus/

Many thanks,
Lina Baldus

Lina Baldus, M.A.
English Linguistics
Fachbereich II, Anglistik
Universität Trier
baldus at uni-trier.de

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition
                     Linguistic Theories

Subject Language(s): English (eng)
                     German (deu)