28.4733, Confs: Gen Ling/Poland

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Nov 9 19:11:25 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-4733. Thu Nov 09 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.4733, Confs: Gen Ling/Poland

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 14:11:18
From: Szymon Grzelak [lal2018poz at gmail.com]
Subject: Linguistics and Asian Languages

Linguistics and Asian Languages
Short Title: LAL2018

Date: 23-Mar-2018 - 24-Mar-2018
Location: Poznań, Poland
Contact: Szymon Grzelak
Contact Email: lal2018poz at gmail.com
Meeting URL: http://lal.amu.edu.pl

LAL is an international conference organized by the Institute of Linguistics,
Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań. With more than 30 years of tradition in
teaching and researching languages and cultures of Asia, we wish to bring
together researchers working in various subfields of Asian linguistics.Our
goal is to bring together theoretical and empirical approaches, and look into
new perspectives on linguistic research within the scope of Asian languages.
In particular, we welcome contributions from, but not limited to, the
following areas, as well as thematic session proposals:
semantics,pragmatics,syntax,morphology,phonology/phonetics,descriptive/fieldli
nguistics corpus linguistics,dialectology and language change,applied
linguistics,natural language processing.

          http://multitree.org/