28.4938, Qs: Survey for English Language Teachers

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 27 15:33:26 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-4938. Mon Nov 27 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.4938, Qs: Survey for English Language Teachers

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:33:19
From: Michael Karas [mkaras2 at uwo.ca]
Subject: Survey for English Language Teachers

Hello,

My name is Michael Karas and I am a PhD student at Western University in
Canada. Under the supervision of Dr. Farahnaz Faez, I am investigating English
language teachers’ confidence in their abilities to complete various English
teaching tasks (i.e. self-efficacy). If you are currently teaching English, or
are enrolled in a teacher education program, we would like to invite you to
participate in our study and complete an online survey. The survey portion of
the study is completely anonymous and takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes to
complete. At the end of the survey, you can also volunteer to be interviewed
over Skype, but this is completely optional. Please access the survey using
this link:
https://uwo.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cV15yphV9ObuuIB
Thank you very much for your support. We are very grateful. If you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Michael Karas (mkaras2 at uwo.ca)

Subject Language(s): English (eng)