28.4138, Confs: General Linguistics/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 10 16:14:36 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-4138. Tue Oct 10 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.4138, Confs: General Linguistics/USA

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 12:14:30
From: Jennifer Zhang [jz13 at illinois.edu]
Subject: 10th Annual Meeting of the Illinois Language and Linguistics Society

10th Annual Meeting of the Illinois Language and Linguistics Society
Short Title: ILLS10

Date: 06-Apr-2018 - 08-Apr-2018
Location: Urbana-Champaign, IL, USA
Contact: Jennifer Zhang
Contact Email: ills-conference at illinois.edu
Meeting URL: http://ills.linguistics.illinois.edu/

The ILLS annual conference is proud to be entirely student-organized and
operated by the Linguistics Student Organization at the University of Illinois
at Urbana-Champaign. ILLS is a general linguistics conference open to all
subfields and primarily encourages the submission of abstracts by graduate
students. Our theme this year, as we celebrate 10 years of ILLS is:
Interdisciplinary Connect10ns in Linguistics.

          http://multitree.org/