28.4529, Qs: Request for Student Feedback Surveys

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 30 19:33:29 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-4529. Mon Oct 30 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.4529, Qs: Request for Student Feedback Surveys

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:33:22
From: Stephen Louw [stephen.lou at jmutt.ac.th]
Subject: Request for Student Feedback Surveys

Dear colleagues

We are running an investigation into the end of course feedback forms used by
course administrators. The current goal is to attempt to quantify the focus of
the questions learners are being asked, with a goal to narrowing the focus
area in a further study.

We are looking for samples of any surveys/feedback forms/student satisfaction
forms that are given to students to complete. Regardless of the focus of the
documents, be they written or completed electronically.

We would appreciate it if you could share your forms with us through our email
at stephen.lou at kmutt.ac.th.

To help us with categorizing the forms, could you indicate the type of
institution (language school, university, etc) and the age range of the
students.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Stephen Louw and Troy Billsborrow

Subject Language(s): English (eng)