28.4550, TOC: Narrative Inquiry 27 / 2 (2017)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 31 17:36:50 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-4550. Tue Oct 31 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.4550, TOC: Narrative Inquiry 27 / 2 (2017)

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 13:36:42
From: Karin Plijnaar [karin.plijnaar at benjamins.nl]
Subject: Narrative Inquiry Vol. 27, No. 2 (2017)

Publisher:	John Benjamins
			http://www.benjamins.com/

Journal Title:  Narrative Inquiry
Volume Number:  27
Issue Number:  2
Issue Date:  2017

Subtitle:  Special Issue: Storytelling in the Digital Age

Main Text:

2017. vi, 209 pp.

Table of Contents

Special issue selection

Introduction: Storytelling in the digital age: New challenges
Anna De Fina and Sabina Perrino
Pages 209 – 216

“My life has changed forever!”: Narrative identities in parodies of Amazon
reviews
Camilla Vásquez
Pages 217 – 234

Online retellings and the viral transformation of a twitter breakup story
Anna De Fina and Brittany Toscano Gore
Pages 235 – 260

Recontextualizing racialized stories on YouTube
Sabina Perrino
Pages 261 – 285

“We are going to our Portuguese homeland!”: French Luso-descendants’ diasporic
Facebook conarrations of vacation return trips to Portugal
Isabelle Simões Marques and Michèle Koven
Pages 286 – 310

Sharing the moment as small stories: The interplay between practices &
affordances in the social media-curation of lives
Alexandra Georgakopoulou
Pages 311 – 333

Regular articles

Challenging the bounds of tellability: The interactional management of a
bullying narrative within a girl group theme discussion
Johanna Svahn and Marie Karlsson
Pages 334 – 356

Multiple selves: Gujarati women’s narratives of mothering a child with an
intellectual disability
Aesha John and Lucy E. Bailey
Pages 357 – 377

“Brown eyes are not the same as blue eyes”: Educational narratives, identities
and positioning in adult education in Denmark
Anke Piekut
Pages 378 – 397

Narratives of memories and dialogue in multicultural classrooms: Analysis of
workshops based on the use of photography
Claudio Baraldi and Vittorio Iervese
Pages 398 – 417

Linguistic Field(s): Cognitive Science
                     Discourse Analysis