28.3705, Support: Language Documentation: PhD, Purdue University

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 8 18:09:06 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-3705. Fri Sep 08 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.3705, Support: Language Documentation: PhD, Purdue University

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Clare Harshey <clare at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 14:09:01
From: Teasha McKinley [teasha at purdue.edu]
Subject: Language Documentation: PhD, Purdue University, indiana, USA

 Institution/Organization: Purdue University
Department: Speech, Language, & Hearing Sciences
Web Address: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/slhs

Level: PhD

Duties: Research

Specialty Areas: Language Documentation

The Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences at Purdue University
is one of the largest and highest ranked departments of its kind and is home
to thriving graduate programs, strong research faculty, and a supportive
training environment for our graduate scholars. We are currently inviting
applications for our Ph.D. program. Faculty engage in research in normative
developmental processes, developmental disorders, swallowing, hearing science,
neurological and degenerative disorders, and linguistics. Students in the
program are funded through TA/RA positions, tuition waivers, and a variety of
stipends and research awards available through our NIH-funded training grant
or Purdue University. Prospective applicants are encouraged to contact faculty
member(s) whose research is of interest. The following research faculty are
accepting applications this year: Françoise Brosseau-Lapré, Hari Bharadwaj,
Arielle Borovsky, Jessica Huber, Natalya Kaganovich, Brandon Keehn, Ravi
Krishnan, Jiyeon Lee, Laurence Leonard, Georgia Malandraki, and Amanda Seidl.

Application Deadline: 07-Feb-2018

Mailing Address for Applications:
	Attn: Teasha McKinley
	715 Clinic Drive