28.3723, Confs: Cognitive Science/Netherlands

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 11 18:39:41 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-3723. Mon Sep 11 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.3723, Confs: Cognitive Science/Netherlands

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 14:39:34
From: Angelica Lantyer [dondersdiscussions at donders.ru.nl]
Subject: Donders Discussions 2017

Donders Discussions 2017

Date: 26-Oct-2017 - 27-Oct-2017
Location: Nijmegen, Gerlderland, Netherlands
Contact: Angelica Lantyer
Contact Email: dondersdiscussions at donders.ru.nl
Meeting URL: http://www.ru.nl/dondersdiscussions

Linguistic Field(s): Cognitive Science

Meeting Description:

The Donders Discussions is an international, two-day Cognition and
Neuroscience conference by and for PhD students. It takes place in Nijmegen,
The Netherlands, home of the Donders Institute. Every year, we are hosting
attendees from institutes both within and outside of the Netherlands. In this
special 10th edition we will focus on the future of the neuroscience, in a
multi-disciplinary approach, covering topics from molecules to behaviour.