28.3811, Sum: Grammatical Analysis at School

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 18 18:00:25 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-3811. Mon Sep 18 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.3811, Sum: Grammatical Analysis at School

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:00:14
From: Dick Hudson [dick at ling.ucl.ac.uk]
Subject: Grammatical Analysis at School

Some months ago I asked listers to tell me whether grammar (i.e. grammatical
analysis) is taught in their country, and if so, how. I received a number of
answers which have allowed me to expand the information at
http://teach-grammar.com/geography, which now includes some information about
19 countries. Some of the information is rich, but most is sparse and short of
details such as sample pages from textbooks or exam questions. If you would
like to expand the collection further to enrich any of the current entries,
please email me (dick at ling.ucl.ac.uk).

Dick Hudson

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable