28.4015, Qs: US Participants Needed for Online Study

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 29 16:15:58 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-4015. Fri Sep 29 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.4015, Qs: US Participants Needed for Online Study

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 12:15:49
From: Anouschka Foltz [a.foltz at bangor.ac.uk]
Subject: US Participants Needed for Online Study

Dear Linguists,

I am doing an online study, and I need native speakers of American English.
Study participants listen to people and rate them on various attributes. They
need to be 18 years or older, native English speakers, and have lived in the
US for most of their lives.

I need adults of all ages and ideally non-linguists. So I would be really
grateful to anyone who is willing to forward the link to their American
non-linguist friends, aunts, uncles, computer-savvy grandmas and grandpas etc.
Here is the link:

http://pages.bangor.ac.uk/~rss405/study1.html

Thanks so much in advance!
--Anouschka Foltz