29.1454, Calls: English, Applied LInguistics/Thailand

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 3 20:36:26 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-1454. Tue Apr 03 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.1454, Calls: English, Applied LInguistics/Thailand

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 16:36:16
From: Andy Cubalit [andy at gentefl.org]
Subject: English Language Teacher's Congress 2018

Full Title: English Language Teacher's Congress 2018
Short Title: ELT Congress 2018

Date: 28-Jul-2018 - 29-Jul-2018
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Contact Person: Andy Cubalit
Meeting Email: andy at gentefl.org

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

Call Deadline: 31-May-2018

Meeting Description:

GEN TEFL Congress aims to highlight pragmatic classroom designs and best
practices that derive from teacher’s carefully-honed principles of language
learning and teaching.

Call for Papers:

In this congress, we will not only present a range of studies exploring
English language teaching approaches, methodologies, technologies and common
practices but work together and develop sustainable professional networks
focused on the long term advancement of ELT related research and knowledge.

We encourage your participation, for interested speakers, send your proposal
for either a 20–min presentation or a 30–min workshop/demonstration. Send your
proposals to eltcongress.gentefl at gmail.com.

For more information visit: http://www.gentefl.org/elt-congress-2018.html