29.1508, #whyilovetheLINGUISTlist

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 6 22:14:33 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-1508. Fri Apr 06 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.1508, #whyilovetheLINGUISTlist

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Clare Harshey <clare at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 18:14:23
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: #whyilovetheLINGUISTlist

LINGUIST List, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.....

Help us share all the great reasons to support the LINGUIST List! We want to
know about the time you found your first job through our Jobs board, the time
you organized your conference with EasyAbs, the time you got feedback for your
research through a Query post... whatever your success story, we would love to
hear about it!

Post with the hashtag #whyilovetheLINGUISTlist to share it with the world, and
help us get the message out about our Fund Drive! And if you haven't yet,
visit our Fund Drive homepage (http://funddrive.linguistlist.org) to read more
about what we do and to donate today!

Gratefully yours,
The LINGUIST crew