29.1514, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Language Acquisition / Didacticae (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 9 17:22:00 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-1514. Mon Apr 09 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.1514, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Language Acquisition / Didacticae (Jrnl)

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 13:21:53
From: Maria del Mar Suárez [didacticae at ub.edu]

Full Title: Didacticae

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Discourse Analysis; Language Acquisition

Didacticae: Journal of Research in Specific Didactics has just published its
latest issue http://revistes.ub.edu/index.php/didacticae, the monographic part
of which is devoted to Language Didactics. We cordially invite you to check
its Table of Contents and visit our website to browse the papers published so
far.

Likewise, we would like to inform you about the Call for Papers for issues 4
and 5, the monographic sections of which will be devoted to Social Sciences
Didactics (issue 4 - submission deadline May 30, 2018) and Natural Sciences
Didactics (issue 5, submission deadline - October 30, 2018). The Call for
Papers is valid and permanent for articles about any other Specific Didactics
area (Arts and Crafts, Language and Literature, Music, Mathematics, Physical
Education, etc.) in the following formats: research paper, history and
epistemology, didactic experiences and innovation, book and PhD thesis
reviews. The working languages are English, Spanish and Catalan. In all cases,
an abstract in English must be included.

The submissions will be peer-reviewed following a blind process and will
follow the template established by the journal.