29.1611, Several Options for Donating to our Fund Drive online!

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 13 19:21:08 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-1611. Fri Apr 13 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.1611, Several Options for Donating to our Fund Drive online!

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Clare Harshey <clare at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 15:21:05
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear Readers,

Did you know that there are multiple ways to donate to us online? You can
always donate through PayPal at our Fund Drive homepage. But this week only,
you can donate instead through our host institution, Indiana University, on
our local crowdfunding page! Your donation will still count toward our Fund
Drive goal and challenges (note, however, you will not be able to request a
premium if you donate this way). If for some reason you are not able to use
PayPal, this is the option for you!

You can find our Fundly page here:

And, as always, you can donate to us through our Fund Drive homepage:

Thank you so much to those who have already donated! We are already over
halfway to our goal! If you have not done so yet, please consider supporting
us through one of these options!

Gratefully yours,

The LINGUIST List Team

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site: