29.1632, Help the LINGUIST List -- it's as simple as saying ''cheese!''

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 16 19:36:08 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-1632. Mon Apr 16 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.1632, Help the LINGUIST List -- it's as simple as saying ''cheese!''

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Clare Harshey <clare at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 15:35:29
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST Listers,

If you haven't yet--there's still time to submit your photo to help the
LINGUIST List win a prize!

As part of our host institution Indiana University's annual fundraising day,
we
need readers all over the world to find a unique or fun locale–the Grand
Canyon, the Great Wall of China, the Eiffel Tower, or whatever fantastic
sights are near you–and take a picture of yourself holding our sign! Download
the picture at the link below, print it out, and pose with it proudly to show
your support wherever you are!

Get the poster here:
https://blog.linguistlist.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/IUDAY-BANNER1.png

When you have your picture, post it to social media with the hashtag #IUday!
The IU Day team will choose a winner, and they’ll donate $2,000 to the
organization of the winner’s choice. (We hope that if you win, you will choose
the LINGUIST List!!)

The competition ends on April 18, so post your photo before that date! When
you post it, use the hashtag #IUday to enter it in the contest, and then tag
us or use the hashtag #whyilovethelinguistlist so we can see your photo and
share it on our social media pages!

If you have any questions about this contest, email clarelinguistlist.org for
more info. We look forward to seeing the amazing places our readers live
around the world!

Sincerely yours,

The LINGUIST List Team

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site: