29.3097, Qs: Looking for participants - Dissertation help

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Aug 4 01:52:00 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3097. Fri Aug 03 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3097, Qs: Looking for participants - Dissertation help

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 21:50:47
From: Iosifina Vlouti [iv17168 at essex.ac.uk]
Subject: Looking for participants - Dissertation help

Hello everyone! I am looking for English native speakers, aged 18-33. I am
conducting a research on how concepts are represented in the minds of speakers
and how emotional experience affects processing. This investigation consists
of a questionnaire and 2 experiments, which will be done online and overall
they take a maximum of 25 minutes.

1. https://goo.gl/forms/ZcJUj87T9pqlSQUp2 -> Questionnaire for English Native
Speakers

2. https://www.psytoolkit.org/cgi-bin/psy2.5.1/survey?s=98mAs -> Lexical
Decision Task

 ~It is important that in the beginning of both of the questionnaire and the
lexical decision task, you write the  same valid email, so as to be able to
relate the questionnaire to the lexical decision task for analysis. Anonymity
will still be met. Thank you for your understanding!

I will be gathering data until mid-end of August. Thank you very much for your
time and willingness to help me out😊 If you have any further inquiries,
please do not hesitate to contact me at iv17168 at essex.ac.uk

Linguistic Field(s): Psycholinguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site: