29.3181, Calls: Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics/United Kingdom

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 15 20:33:02 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3181. Wed Aug 15 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3181, Calls: Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics/United Kingdom

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 16:31:10
From: Nalan Kenny [nalankenny at outlook.com]
Subject: 3rd International ESP Conference

Full Title: 3rd International ESP Conference

Date: 26-Apr-2019 - 27-Apr-2019
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Contact Person: Nalan Kenny
Meeting Email: nalankenny at outlook.com
Web Site: https://esptassociation.com/esp-conference-2019/

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics; Linguistic Theories

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

Call Deadline: 15-Nov-2018

Meeting Description:

The 3rd International ESP Conference:

IESPTA organizes its 3rd International ESP conference. We would like to invite
you to submit your paper for ESP conference 2019, Liverpool Hope University.
Theme of the conference is 'Embracing ESP as World Citizens across the
disciplines and countries.

Call for Papers:

Embracing ESP as ‘World Citizens’ across
Disciplines and Countries
Liverpool Hope University
26-27 April 2019

IESPTA organizes its 3rd International ESP conference at Liverpool Hope
University. We would like to invite all practitioners, lecturers and
professionals to submit their scholarly papers. The theme of the conference is
'Embracing ESP as 'World Citizens' across the disciplines and countries.'

We invite papers dealing with ESP and the related fields.

- ESP and educational policies
- New developments in syllabus design
- Digital world and ESP
- Methods in reading and academic writing
- Assessment challenges in ESP
- Integrating content and language in ESP
- Migration and ESP
- ESP Teacher Development
- ESP at work
- Impact of Technological development on ESP
- Future dimensions of ESP
- Topics are not limited to above.

Paper Submissions:

Papers are formal presentations on original research by one or more authors,
lasting a total of 30 minutes (20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for
discussion). Please note that the time limit will be strictly adhered to.

Email your paper to: esp at teachers.org

Abstracts should be up to 150 words in length (including title and
references). Title shouldn’t be more than 15 words.

Deadline for submission is 15 November 2018.

For more information visit our website:
https://esptassociation.com/esp-conference-2019/

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: