29.3247, Books: The Unicode cookbook for linguists: Moran, Cysouw

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 22 20:29:27 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3247. Wed Aug 22 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3247, Books: The Unicode cookbook for linguists: Moran, Cysouw

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:29:16
From: Sebastian Nordhoff [Sebastian.Nordhoff at langsci-press.org]

Title: The Unicode cookbook for linguists
Subtitle: Managing writing systems using orthography profiles
Series Title: Translation and Multilingual Natural Language Processing

Publication Year: 2018
Publisher: Language Science Press
	   http://langsci-press.org

Book URL: http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/176