29.3287, Books: Heritage Languages and their Speakers: Polinsky

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Aug 27 21:24:08 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3287. Mon Aug 27 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3287, Books: Heritage Languages and their Speakers: Polinsky

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 17:24:02
From: Louise Bowes [lbowes at cambridge.org]

Title: Heritage Languages and their Speakers
Series Title: Cambridge Studies in Linguistics 159

Publication Year: 2018
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
	   http://cambridge.org

Book URL: http://www.cambridge.org/gb/academic/subjects/languages-linguistics/psycholinguistics-and-neurolinguistics/heritage-languages-and-their-speakers?format=HB