29.3289, Jobs: General Linguistics: Associate Director of Linguistics, Lexicon Branding

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Aug 28 12:53:28 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3289. Tue Aug 28 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3289, Jobs: General Linguistics: Associate Director of Linguistics, Lexicon Branding

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Becca Morris <becca at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 08:53:11
From: Sarah Young [jobs at lexiconbranding.com]
Subject: General Linguistics: Associate Director of Linguistics, Lexicon Branding, USA

University or Organization: Lexicon Branding
Department: Linguistics
Job Location: , USA
Web Address: https://www.lexiconbranding.com/
Job Title: Associate Director of Linguistics
Job Rank: Associate Director of Linguistics; Other

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics

Lexicon Branding has an unmatched reputation for developing brand names that
help our clients shape the marketplace. Many of the world’s most innovative
ideas come to us to be named or to distill their fundamental message into one
line. All this makes for a one-of-a-kind career and the opportunity to
contribute to a client’s success.

We are looking to hire creatives, account executives and linguists to help
develop world-class solutions and grow our business. Every position requires
an entrepreneurial spirit, lots of initiative and lots of new ideas.

The associate director of linguistics that we are looking for will be one-part
linguist (with the appropriate advanced degrees), one-part creative and
one-part entrepreneur. We know, we are asking for a lot. As associate director
of linguistics, you will work directly with clients, manage a process to
evaluate names across major languages and stimulate our creative teams with
linguistic insights and principles.

To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to the application email
provided below.

All applicants must be eligible to work in the US.

Email Address for Applications: jobs at lexiconbranding.com
Contact Information:
	Sarah Young
	Email: jobs at lexiconbranding.com