29.3308, Calls: Computational Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Text/Corpus Linguistics/United Kingdom

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 29 00:55:11 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3308. Tue Aug 28 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3308, Calls: Computational Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Text/Corpus Linguistics/United Kingdom

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 20:53:34
From: Svitlana Tubaltseva [tubaltss at roehampton.ac.uk]
Subject: Corpus Linguistics in the South - Combining Quantitative and Qualitative Frameworks in Corpus Linguistics

Full Title: Corpus Linguistics in the South - Combining Quantitative and Qualitative Frameworks in Corpus Linguistics
Short Title: CLS 17