29.5046, Calls: Applied Ling, Disc Analysis, Ling & Literature, Pragmatics, Socioling/United Kingdom

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 19 05:20:23 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-5046. Wed Dec 19 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.5046, Calls: Applied Ling, Disc Analysis, Ling & Literature, Pragmatics, Socioling/United Kingdom

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 00:19:28
From: Bernardo Silva [joaobernardo.silva at nottingham.ac.uk]
Subject: Character Building: A Symposium on Constructing Character and Identity in Real and Fictional Worlds

Full Title: Character Building: A Symposium on Constructing Character and Identity in Real and Fictional Worlds