29.4466, Support: Phonetics; Phonology: PhD, Newcastle University

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 20 14:31:59 UTC 2018

The LINGUIST List is on its holiday recess from Monday, December 17, 2018 until Thursday, January 3, 2019. During this time, I will not check email regularly and cannot guarantee a timely response. Although the LINGUIST List website is available, some pages may not be updated during that time. With emergencies concerning the LINGUIST List, please contact linguist at linguistlist.org with ‘URGENT’ in the subject field.

Thank you for your understanding. Happy holiday break!