29.819, FYI: New Editors for John Benjamins Journal Pragmatics & Cognition

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 20 21:11:11 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-819. Tue Feb 20 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.819, FYI: New Editors for John Benjamins Journal Pragmatics & Cognition

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 16:10:55
From: Karin Plijnaar [karin.plijnaar at benjamins.nl]

We are pleased to announce that the new issue (24:1) of our JB journal
Pragmatics & Cognition is out! It is the first issue under the editorship of
Hans-Jörg Schmid (Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich), and managing editor
Franziska Günther (Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich).

Pragmatics & Cognition is an interdisciplinary journal seeking to bring
together such disciplines as linguistics, semiotics, cognitive science,
neuroscience, artificial intelligence, philosophy, ethology, and cognitive
anthropology, among others.

Pragmatics & Cognition offers online submission. Manuscripts should be
submitted electronically through the journal’s online submission and
manuscript tracking site.

All articles published in P&C are peer reviewed. Please make sure that the
files you submit do not reveal your identity (as part of the text, the
references or in the document properties).

ISSN: 0929-0907
E-ISSN: 1569-9943

Linguistic Field(s): Cognitive Science
                     Pragmatics