29.860, Qs: Survey about teaching tense and aspect in Spanish

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 22 23:05:06 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-860. Thu Feb 22 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.860, Qs: Survey about teaching tense and aspect in Spanish

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 18:04:47
From: Llorenç Comajoan [lcomajoa at gmail.com]

Hi everyone,

I am a professor at the University of Barcelona and University of Vic
investigating how different teachers in different parts of the world teach
tense and aspects in L2 Spanish. I have designed a questionnaire for Spanish
teachers interested in participating in the survey. The data are anonymous and
it takes about 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire. If you would like to
participate, follow the link:  https://goo.gl/forms/ryDfzs2BJgxOXf9a2

Thanks so much in advance!

Llorenç Comajoan Colomé
Universitat de Vic