29.45, Calls: Morphology, Phonetics, Phonology/South Korea

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 3 20:07:20 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-45. Wed Jan 03 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.45, Calls: Morphology, Phonetics, Phonology/South Korea

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 15:06:23
From: Youngran An [7th.icpm at gmail.com]
Subject: 7th International Conference on Phonology and Morphology

Full Title: 7th International Conference on Phonology and Morphology
Short Title: ICPM7

Date: 29-Jun-2018 - 30-Jun-2018
Location: Seoul, Korea, South
Contact Person: Youngran An
Meeting Email: 7th.icpm at gmail.com
Web Site: http://sites.google.com/view/icpm7

Linguistic Field(s): Morphology; Phonetics; Phonology

Call Deadline: 23-Feb-2018

Meeting Description:

The 7th International Conference on Phonology and Morphology
Learnability in Phonetics, Phonology, and Morphology

The 7th International Conference on Phonology and Morphology is a conference
organized by the Phonology-Morphology Circle of Korea. We invite abstracts on
any topics related to phonology, including work pertaining to the interaction
of phonology with morphology and phonetics, or any other related fields.

Invited Speakers:

- Prof. Bruce Hayes (UCLA)
- Prof. Haruo Kubozono (National Institute for Japanese Language and
Linguistics)
- Prof. Taehong Cho (Hanyang University)

Venue:

The conference will be held in Seoul National University (Seoul, South Korea)

Call for Papers:

The 7th International Conference on Phonology and Morphology is a conference
organized by the Phonology-Morphology Circle of Korea. We invite abstracts on
any topics related to phonology, including work pertaining to the interaction
of phonology with morphology and phonetics, or any other related fields. We
particularly welcome abstracts on the conference theme, but our call for
papers is not limited to it.

Submission Guidelines:

All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another
journal or conference.

Abstracts should be maximally 1 page, 12 pt, with an extra page for
references, tables and figures (in PDF). Do not include your name or
affiliation in your abstract.

In the abstract, please indicate the following:

- The type of the presentation you prefer (oral, poster, oral or poster)
- The language of presentation (English or Korean)

Important Dates:

- Abstract submission deadline: February 23, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: March 30, 2018
- Revised abstract due: April 30, 2018
- Conference: June 29-30, 2018

List of Topics:

- Phonology
- Phonetics
- Morphology
- Learning and learnability in phonology
- Phonology-syntax interface

Contact:

All questions about submissions should be emailed to 7th.icpm at gmail.com.

Sites: