29.81, Books: Right on time: Leeuwen

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 4 19:58:21 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-81. Thu Jan 04 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.81, Books: Right on time: Leeuwen

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Michael Czerniakowski <mike at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 14:58:16
From: Jolanda Rozendaal [gw.uilots.lot at uu.nl]
Subject: Right on time: Leeuwen

Title: Right on time
Subtitle: Synchronization, overlap, and affiliation in conversation
Series Title: LOT Dissertation Series

Publication Year: 2017
Publisher: Netherlands Graduate School of Linguistics / Landelijke (LOT)
	   http://www.lotpublications.nl/

Book URL: https://www.lotpublications.nl/right-on-time