29.244, Calls: General Linguistics / Explorations: A Journal of Language and Literature (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 16 16:26:00 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-244. Tue Jan 16 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.244, Calls: General Linguistics / Explorations: A Journal of Language and Literature (Jrnl)

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:25:55
From: Jan Zalewski [janzalewski at interia.pl]

Full Title: Explorations: A Journal of Language and Literature

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

Call Deadline: 30-Jun-2018

Call for Papers:

Explorations: A Journal of Language and Literature is a peer-refereed online
journal published by University of Opole, Poland. For the next issue of the
journal to be publishe in December 2018, we invite articles adressing English
language-related topics in an original and innovative way. We welcome
interdisicplinary approaches. Each submitted article will be peer-reviewed by
academic experts selected from relevant fields of research. Contributions are
expected by June 30, 2018.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent by September 30, 2018.
Submission guidelines and paper templates are available at
www.explorations.uni.opole.pl.

Submissions not conforming to the guidelines and the paper template will be
automatically rejected.
Contact: explorations at uni.opole.pl

          http://multitree.org/