29.2875, Books: Clozing in on readability: Kleijn

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 12 14:58:42 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-2875. Thu Jul 12 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.2875, Books: Clozing in on readability: Kleijn

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 10:58:29
From: Karijn Hootsen [gw.uilots.lot at uu.nl]
Subject: Clozing in on readability: Kleijn

Title: Clozing in on readability
Subtitle: How linguistic features affect and predict text comprehension and on-line
processing
Series Title: LOT Dissertation Series

Publication Year: 2018
Publisher: Netherlands Graduate School of Linguistics / Landelijke (LOT)
	   http://www.lotpublications.nl/

Book URL: https://www.lotpublications.nl/clozing-in-on-readability